SMITH Manufacturig FS050™ Handheld Scarifier with Makita Grinder
The SMITH FS050 is a handheld scarifier designed for high-performance edging and surface removal in hard-to-reach areas. It removes faster than conventional diamond discs, helping to boost productivity on every job.
Rugged and lightweight, the FS050 weighs just 12 lbs and features reversible handles for left- or right-hand operation.
Whether you're working on high spots, low spots, or very tight areas, the FS050 is sure to become your preferred edge for concrete, steel, and asphalt surfaces.
- Cutter Rotation: Down
- Power: 1.3 HP, 120V
- Removal width / pass (inches - mm): up to 2" (50.8mm)
- Removal width / pass (inches - mm) Swivel Engaged: n/a
- Removal depth / pass (inches - mm): up to 1/16" (1.5875mm)
- Hourly Production Rate (LF) (approx.): 600
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 9" (228.6mm) x 8" (203.2mm) x 19" (482.6mm)
- Weight (lbs) (without drum, attachments): 12
- Vacuum Port with Containment Shroud: Yes
- Cutter Shaft OD: 0.39" (10mm)
- Ergonomic (Vibration Dampening) Handlebar: Yes
- Side-Loading Cutter Drums: Yes
- Drive System: Direct
- Bearings: Sealed (1)